To live a long, healthy and carefree life as possible – that’s what we all want. Of course, genes play a crucial role here, but so do our lifestyle. Diet, exercise, relaxation and sleep form the four pillars that can positively influence our health. So if you want to do something good for yourself, you should pay special attention to them.

With our tips, which can be implemented without great effort, you can change a lot every day with just small habits.

30 Minutes Of Exercise Are Enough

Movement clears your head, boosts your metabolism and strengthens your immune system. Even a 30-minute bike ride or walk every day is enough to keep your body and mind in good shape. If you want more, you can, of course, also go for a jog. You should pick an exercise and get to work, whether it’s the plank, squats or push-ups. It is definitely a great idea to choose a sporting activity and practice it with a lot of effort. So it’s even better if no equipment is required for this exercise. This will help you keep going, which in turn is essential for staying healthy.

Don’t Underestimate A Good Night’s Sleep

Not only will you feel tired the next day if you haven’t slept enough, but in the long run, your body will also become more susceptible to disease. You also have a better chance of losing weight if you get enough sleep – that is, between seven and nine hours.

Drink Enough

It’s actually straightforward, but we all find ourselves not drinking enough from time to time. To keep yourself well hydrated, drink at least 1.5 liters per day. If you do sports or are physically active, up to 3 liters are recommended.

Take Your Time With Meals And Eat Healthily

Suppose you concentrate on your meal and are not distracted by television or your laptop. In that case, you will quickly notice that you pay much more attention to what you actually consume. In addition, As often as possible, add little veggies to your food. Try the 80-20 rule. This means nothing more than that you make sure that 80 per cent of your meals are as healthy and nutritious as possible. As for the other 20 per cent, you can then take it easy. Because that doesn’t mean a lot more calories, but all the more essential vitamins and minerals. Delicious and healthy!

Treat Yourself To Nuts As A Snack

If your stomach growls in between, a protein-rich snack is always an excellent choice to replenish your energy stores. Plus: Nuts contain healthy omega-3 fatty acids.

Don’t Forget To Stretch

Didn’t get out of bed well again this morning? Have you been tense for days somehow? Then you may not have adequately stretched for a long time. You should change that quickly. Because just a few exercises a day relax you immediately and help you go through the day more relaxed.

Getting Up Is The Order Of The Day!

To stay healthy, we recommend that you get up more often and not sit too much at a time. Sitting for too long not only leads to back pain but also promotes high blood pressure.

Always Stay Relaxed

Just a few minutes a day are enough to fully concentrate on yourself and calm down. Use this time. You will feel great afterwards.

Stick to our eight tips – you’ll move better, feel better, and age better. This will keep you healthy and active into old age.

Leave A Comment

Your Comment
All comments are held for moderation.